Friday, May 20, 2011

Slim Jims and No Water

Okay.......... stop me if you've heard this one before: The world is going to end. The good will be saved and the evil will go through hell. You have heard it? Ahhh.. so I'm not crazy.

Me thinks all the peeps in on this Rapture thing and the Myan Calendar and all this stuff need to get on the same page. Right now I am watching CNBC and the show is talking about the Myan Calendar and how it depicts the end of the world. Apparently a guy named Michael tied some books together and the calendar.

Oh, and let's not forget the guy who says we're living in a computer program. This guy is going to jump off a rock at 11:11 AM into a hole on 122112. I guess if he is right he is a genius. If he is wrong, well, he's dead.

I'm really hoping that I do not have to hole up in my abode because I am totally unprepared. I have no bottled water. I do, however, have Slim Jims. How long can a human being live with a stockpile of Slim Jims sans water?

As I sit here and am pretty sure that the whole "Rapture" day will come and go without a hitch (mainly because I am not living my dream yet). Yes. Didn't you know that everything is all about me?

So here is what I have so far for the Rapture:

*half assed batteries in size AAA.. AAA batteries are useless. Strike one.

*Sprite, a half gallon of 1/2 & 1/2, cheesesticks... and yes, Slim Jims.

* more windows than we really need. If Zombies are part of this Rapture, we are in a deep load of something that doesn't smell pleasant.

*I do have knives. And no, I don't mean kitchen ones.

Are you prepared for the Rapture aka Zombie apocalypse? Is this another load of dookie?

Feel free to chime in and give me your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment