Sunday, May 8, 2011

Believing In Myself.... Changing My Life

I have never been very full of confidence. I exude it at times,however there is always that little voice in the back of my head that sounds like a seven year old once in a while that tries desperately to put me back in my place. It's the voice that tells me "not to bother" or "someone else did it better" or "just not good enough."

I ignored that voice a few weeks ago when I decided to enter a contest for the Cycle World Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Experience. I wrote a quirky little entry, submitted all of my Facebook, Twitter and blog information, and forgot about it.

I was going through my email this past week and I saw a message with the title CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED! RE: The Ninja 1000 Experience. I was blown away. I am not sure how many entrants there were, but ten people were chosen. I am one of those ten. Maybe it was the fact that my blog address is ninjjagal or the fact that my email is ninjagal... Maybe it really was the silly entry I wrote (I did crack myself up in a few spots).

In a nutshell, I get to test-ride the 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 for ninety days. Cycle World is having the bike dropped off at Bucks County Kawasaki in Bristol. I also get a Flip Camera and a $50. gas card. The catch is that for the 90 days I have the bike, I am to tweet, blog, update my status and take videos and upload them. No problem! I already tweet and blog like a maniac anyway. Now I will be bombarding the screen with all kinds of fun goodies... :)

So stay tuned my fine feathered friends!! And those of you without feathers as well. It is going to be a fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment