Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hippity Hoppity

Well, hey there! Tax season is finally over.. yay! I got my bonus which was very sweet. I was able to get my car fixed for the most part. I am taking it in next Saturday to get my passenger window fixed. And then it will be all done.
I had a good week. Was off Thursday and Friday. I have my daughter until Tuesday. She is supposed to come live with my boyfriend and I after school is over but now she is thinking of staying through the summer where she is now. Then she will have her friends and her job at least. She makes a good point there.. So it will probably go that way.
Today is Easter Sunday. I did not go to church. I haven't been to church since last summer. I do pray, but I ma no much of a church goer.
I got the girls Easter baskets and gave them candy and a few plastic eggs filled with money.. $. Sarah didn't get hers yet.
I haven't written all week. I have been sick since Thursday night and I really just needed to unwind from three plus months of overtime and clients. Plus I am still working at the Wawa.
My Lynn-Ann seems so sad and I am worried about her. She is 15, and I remember how tough 15 was. I guess all I can do is be there for her when she needs me.
I bought a couple new books for my Kindle. I got Gerald's Game by Stephen King. Yes! Love that book. I read it when it first came out. Great story. I highly recommend it.
Well, time for me to sign off. We had a great day here in Bucks County weather wise. It is now raining.
Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment