Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Too Many Blogs??

Hmmm.. Interesting questions posed by myself for myself. I do this a lot. I get really into something and then I go into overload there by killing the buzz and leaving what little interest I had in the matter waning and rotting by the roadside. I started out with one blog on Spark People (which I have been keeping up on very religiously since January). Now I have this one and the newest addition to the family: Xanga.
I had a good day - I had a good night. I had a me day/night (with the exception of work). I ma really tired and waiting for Andy to come home so we can have a snack together and then go to bed.
I am all stuffy and that is really annoying the crap out of me.
This Friday night is my and Andy's night to pick an "activity to do". We decided on motorcycle rides down to Tony Luc's.
Sounds awesome to me! Must run tomorrow morning and do my strength training.

No comments:

Post a Comment