Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thinking is Dangerous

Oh yes it is!!! I have been SO up in my head these past few weeks. I am in serious financial turmoil and I am not sure what I am going to do about it.
I am hoping for a phone call from Greg in the next week or two to cement a part time position at the Wawa around the corner from where i live.
On the topic: I think way too much. My wheels are always spinning. They even spin in my sleep. I have these vivid dreams of being chased by a faceless man on a street in which I grew up near only in the dream there were many more trees. Odd.
I did start back to meetings. I did go to the chiropractor today and he fixed me up good he did!! Yuck yuck!
Really. I feel like 80% better than I have for the last 4 months.
Andy and I are fighting like cats and dogs; maybe even a few fish in there. It is always the same crap. I'm insanely jealous and he is a terrorized, misunderstood victim.
Please.
So I start thinking again. I want to do so much with my life. I want to be more than an administrative assistant. I want to be more than a thin woman with a great ass. I want to be more than an insecure girlfriend.

I want to be a writer.
I want to be a personal trainer.
I want to be a life coach.

Yes. I really do want to be all of those things.

But my dilemma is:::: how do i make these things happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment