Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Booooored

UGH. OMG I am so fucking bored. I would rather stab myself in the eye with a frigging ice pick than sit here and do NOTHING but watch TV, freeze my ass off and watch Andy take multiple naps.
This FUCKING SUCKS. It is my own fault seeing as how I fucked up and my bank account got levied... I know that it is 100% my fault but I also believe in manifestation. Andy kept asking me if someone was going to hit the savings account he and I were sharing, which, that did not happen. But you know what did.
So I am now looking for a second job. Nothing major, a couple nights a week. If I play my cards right I may be able to have 3 jobs... he he. This really does suck.
I worked 2 jobs for most of my working life and I now have a well paying job to not have to work 2 jobs, but here I am again. Not sure how I will be able to swing this seeing as how I am much older these days.
I wish I could manifest hitting the lottery tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment