Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week Of Wowzah!

Eeeek!! This week went by faster than a roller coaster without brakes. I am writing my tush off and loving every minute of it. I posted three more articles this week. One on Technorati and two on Suite 101. I am so stoked as I travel this writing road. I am tired right now but it is a different type of tired.

My Sunday's are crammed with chores. Laundry, food shopping, cleaning, naps (can't forget the naps!) and the list goes on.

I have written a couple articles involving children/teens in the last week. I have to say, that I really enjoy touching on topics that are of interest and/or concern to families everywhere. Being the mother of a teenager, I am happy to write about such topics. The research I do for my articles helps me out when dealing with issues that may come up between my daughter and me.

I finally used my FYE gift card. I went to the mall and got "Lamb Of God: Hourglass." It is pretty much every kick ass song Lamb Of God has ever done. It gets me pumped up and ready to tackle anything that comes down the road.

Writing tip of the day: It is so important to step away from a project and let it simmer for a while. After it simmers, come back to it and get a whole new perspective on it. That has been working out for me nicely.

It is time to go finally relax for a little bit before bed. Criminal Minds is on. One of the best written shows that have graced the television in a long time.

Until next week.... Be true to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment