Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Need The Legion Of Doom!

I love when it rains... between 12 midnight and 6 am. Since I have not obtained the blueprints from the Legion Of Doom for the weather machine to change the rain that has been falling off and on for the last week I cannot alter the drops into bursting sunshine beams. Damn.

Lots of rain equals little riding. I did get to ride to work last week a couple times which was nice. There is going to be better weather this coming week. More motorcycle riding... yes! I really have to get the bike to 600 miles to get it in for the service. I'll probably get to that at the end of the week. I feel slightly embarrassed that I have not even gotten to the 600 mile mark, but I can only do what I can do. Two jobs, writing, preparing for my daughter to come home and wicked thundershowers are impeding on my ride time...

Speaking of writing, I am totally slacking. I have all these ideas and they just melt away... :( I get them down and I just can't get them to meld. To be blunt, it sucks.

Tonight after my nap, I am sitting down for an hour to do some free writing.

Lynn-Ann comes home Friday. We are very excited. The cats are exited too. Andy's mom has a great little bookshelf for her room. We are totally snagging it next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment